Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Mayhem

Haven't posted in awhile, got so busy with Christmas and such. We had 4 Christmas' this year. As you can imagine it was a little bit hectic. My brother was also flying home for the first time in months. He hadn't met his niece yet. My brother Daniel came home on December 19th, and we suprised him at YVR. Vancouver got hit with a crappy snow storm that day. Took us an hour to drive 1 km. Wasn't so much the snow but the ice, cars were spun out everywhere.
Uncle Daniel and Addison December 19th, 2012

Brandon, Addison, and I celebrated our Christmas a few days before the actual date because of his work schedual then all of our Christmas plans. I got Brandon the new ipod nano and had it engraved from me and Addy. He got me the new KoboGlo which I absolutely love, already read 2 books since I got it. I love it because I can read in bed at night without bugging him. Addy got a ton of gifts from us including a new 3-1 car seat and highchair.
Addison and Santa December 22nd, 2012

Then Christmas eve we headed over to my grandparents in Langley, to have a little get together. Addison got to spend time with her GREAT GREAT Grandma. I am very lucky to have got a 5 generation picture. Addison, myself, my dad, my grandma, and my great great grandma. Sometimes you see 3 or 4 generations but very rarely 5. My great granny grace is a tough ol bird, she'll be around for a long time to come. Addy might even be driving by then LOL.

5 Generations

Christmas eve we spent the night at my parents, and had Christmas morning breakfast. We then opened gifts, we all got pretty spoiled rotten. We got a new tv from my parents and Addison got all kinds of clothes, toys and a bumbo chair! which I have wanted to get her forever. We headed home for a bit and then came back for Christmas dinner. Had an awesome turkey with mashed potatoes, home made stuffing with apple and sausage, sweet potato pie and vegetables. 

Christmas at mom and dads

Addison`s Christmas tree at my parents house


Concentrating hard on her new book in her new bumbo chair

On Boxing Day we went to Ashcroft to celebrate Christmas with Brandon`s family. We all got spoiled rotten there too. Addy got carhartt coveralls from her godparents (Uncle Paul and Auntie Ginelle), she got an exersaucer from grandma and grandpa, a UBC onsie from Uncle Chris, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Trying out her new exersaucer from grandma and grandpa

Now that the storm of Christmas has come and gone and the decorations are down, our house is starting to return to normal. I was doing tummy time with Addy the other day and she rolled over for the first time from tummy to back. I`m in trouble now, won`t be long and she will be crawling all over the place. Can`t believe she is going to be 4 months old in January. She is growing way to fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment