Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Smoke free

So I have been smoke free for a while now. Haven't been keeping track because the more I think about it the more I want to have a smoke. I have been trying to find lots of things to keep myself busy latey. I signed up for a stroller boot camp I start that on friday. I can choose between 2-3 classes a week for 3, 6, or 12 months. I think I am gonna try 2 classes a week for 3 months. It ranges from $100-$250 a MONTH so I a going to go with the cheapest option first which is probably the least classes. I need a good jump start to get this exercising going.

So one of the things I have started working on is baby headbands. They are pretty plain right now but I need to order some supplies online. So far I have only been able to find some supplies at walmart. Here are some pictures of what I have done so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment